AVAILABLE NOW ……. cost £55.00
Roots and Fruits, Imaginor’s cornerstone publication, will provide you with resources to fully support Christian worship and spiritual and moral development in your school.
Shahne Vickery has been joined by international storyteller Bob Hartman as well as poets, artists, photographers and a team of educational professionals to produce this inspirational new collective worship resource. 12 Christian values are explored in a 2 year programme of fully worked, creative material.
Clearly rooting all learning in the Bible and the Church year, Roots and Fruits is designed to support SIAMS requirements and meets the criteria set out in the Evaluation Schedule.
- This states that Collective Worship should:
- – be engaging, inspiring and transformational
- – include a range of creative opportunities e.g. music, silence, symbol and drama
- – develop the Christian vision, values and ethos of the school and contribute to spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of participants.
- – provide a graduated structure for children to become leaders of collective worship
Each assembly follows the pattern established in earlier publications and includes 4 elements – Welcome, Learning, Reflecting and Responding – which match to the Window, Mirror, Door strategy that has proved so popular with teachers.
All key material – pictures/photographs, instrumental music and songs (including songs from ISingPop written to support and reinforce the values), and prayers – for display on screen etc are available to download by following the AVAILABLE DOWNLOADS link.
(On purchase of Roots and Fruits you will find the password to allow downloads on page 278.)
Publication date November 2014